Followers

Saturday, July 2, 2011

MySql Injection Video Tutorial (Urdu Language)

Yoo, i got a lot of request on my gmail to update my blog, Sorry guy's i was a lil busy in personal life so i was unable to update, But now i am back and the first post goes with a Video Tutorial on MySql Injection which was requested by someone via email, This is a tutorial i made a year or two years ago, It will describe you the complete walkthrough of MySql Injection.
I hope you learn it easily.
The password to view the Video is UrduHack


1 Comentário:

Ateeb Malik said...

Salam....
yaaarrr bhttttt chotaaa chotaa likhaa hy...zooom kr k b samajh ni araaaa :(
next time plxxx text bardha use kijiye ga...
JazakAllah...

Post a Comment

Flags Counter

free counters

Background Mp3 Player

About Me

My Photo
Dr Trojan
Find Me On GooGle,Search UrduHack.
View my complete profile

Root@Paki -- Dr Trojan-H4x0rL1f3 -- © 2008 Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO